Sunday, March 6, 2022

SCRAPALICIOUS 2022 and STEPPING OUTSIDE THE BOX


 All of us at Rocky Ridge Quilters are entering the 3rd month having stepped out of the box.  There are a lot of scraps that have accumulated.  The goal is to use the scraps, and fill our 'Community Quilt Chest"  

Stepping outside the box is never easy, so kudos to the brave who are diving in on the 2022 adventure.  I am personally trying to manage my time in smaller increments to get a bit of a handle on having such a heavy load on my plate :D Just 15 minutes a day, and generating activity.  6 days a week!   Leaving my machine set up and ready to use when I can sit down and take note :)  My butt has become far to happy with my reclining loveseat <3    

March will be featuring a new pattern.  So far, January was a class on the "No Brainer Block" designed by our very own Alma Day.  February was working to master the block, the scrappy-ness and color values :)   

This was my block from start to finish for the written tutorial after the class.  The tutorial was shared with local and distance members of our Facebook Group.  

SCRAP ON!   

K.



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your out of the box project, it sounds like a lot of fun. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! This has been the most fun and least work in a long time. I am still trying to keep posted in two places... getting weary of fighting with Facebook, too many restrictions and getting posts and comments deleted. Censorship SUCKS!!!

      Delete